Wear stunning Crinoid Fossils on your ears! Crinoids are marine animals commonly called Sea Lillies. Crinoids have been around for over 300 million years - with about 600 species still living. These fossil stones are stunning and will start great conversations about your earrings!
- Ear wire material: antiqued copper
- Length of earring from ear wire: about 7/8"
- Stone: Fossil Crinoids, 6mm
- Hypoallergenic/Nickel-Free: Yes
- The earrings will come on a Handmade In Conifer earring card in a 3” square silver gift box wrapped with a ribbon!
Crinoids have been documented to be as much as 340 million years old. They live in shallow and deep waters - found at depths of up to 30,000 feet! There is a wide variety of Crinoids (about 600 species still live) which vary in their colorful beauty.
Revered by many cultures for centuries, fossils, because of their age, are often used as talismans for protection and long life.